Terms and Conditions
Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. Although Volaris endeavor includes efforts to keep all data and information available at the website updated, Volaris does not guarantee and is not responsible for any mistake, omission or imprecision, and does not accept responsibility for eventual loss or damage (including, but not limited to, ceasing profits, revenue losses, opportunity costs) referring to information and contents presented, shown and available at the website, nor by damages caused by eventual mistakes at contents or equipment failures. The complete and updated financial information should be obtained with the CNBV (National Banking and Securities Commission), Mexico.
2. Volaris does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will Volaris, its directors or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if Volaris or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. Volaris does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. Volaris does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
6. An investment in the ADSs or our shares involves a high degree of risk. For a detailed and complete list of risk factors please refer to 20F filings with the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission).
Comments on EBITDA/EBITDAR
EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) and EBITDAR (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and rent) are presented as supplemental information because we believe they are useful indicators of our operating performance and are useful in comparing our performance with other companies in the airline industry. We usually present EBITDAR, in addition to EBITDA, because aircraft leasing represents a significant operating expense of our business, and we believe the impact of this expense should also be considered. However, neither figure should be considered in isolation, as a substitute for net income prepared in accordance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) or as a measure of a company´s profitability. In addition, our calculations may not be comparable to other similarly titled measures of other companies.
Author´s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to Volaris or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Confidential Nature of the User´s Information
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.
“We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, considering we continuously improve and expand our services, so please check it periodically. You agree to the Policy by accessing or using our website, products or services.
This Policy is governed by and must be construed under the laws of Mexico.
You agree and have knowledge that any updated version of the policy and any notice forwarded or received electronically will be considered a valid notice and admitted in any sort of complain at any court or administrative procedures.”